Friday, January 03, 2014

Journal Entry 010314

Good Morning, Everyone, from the freezing shores of Lake Ontario.  The snowstorm hit us yesterday and dropped about 8 inches of snow here, and the wind built up some very high drifts.  The current temperature is resting at 10 (F).  I am not going anywhere, so I will not shovel today.  The forecast promises temperatures to rise into the mid 30s tomorrow.  I hope to get out over the weekend to snap some photos of the neighborhood and the woods around us. For those of you who did not see them on my Facebook page, the photos below are of the lake after the the first storm of the season For those of you who did not see them:






Today I am going to continue reading the “Divergent” series by Veronica Roth.  I just started the first book and it is holding my interest.  I will also get some writing done today.  I did some writing yesterday and I feel the story is going well, but I am not sure where it will end up.  However, that is how it goes sometimes because characters have minds of their own.


I hope you are all keeping warm wherever you are in the world. 

Peace...

No comments: