Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, So Much Better than Monday

Well, it's Tuesday, so much better than Monday. I've never much cared for Mondays, and not be cause it's the beginning of the work week. I am just not motivated on Mondays even if I am not working. The energy is sucked out of me from the moment I wake up. I have no desire to accomplish anything, or even to talk to anyone. I wander around in a daze, dabbling at this or that, but never finishing anything. I try to write, and the words come out in an incoherent jumble. I start an art project, but I have no focus so that the straight lines curve, and the curved lines angle. I watch a movie, but my mind wanders. For me, Mondays are a waste of time. Maybe I should rename Mondays to something like Smileday or Danceday or Musicday... That might change my perspective. Who knows?

But for now, it's Tuesday and I am full to the brim with happiness!!! :)

No comments: