Sunday, August 12, 2012

Writing on Writing – Entry 001


Introduction
Contrary to the beliefs of some, in particular those who don’t write or have the need or desire to write often, writing is not always (and maybe never is) an easy task. My goal in starting this new heading of my blog, “Writing on Writing,” is not only to give you, my readers, a bit of insight into what I am writing, but also to encourage me to keep writing even when the writing is difficult for me. I hope to add entries to this section at least once a week if not more often.  As well, I hope that you find them both interesting and informative. I will try not to ramble or to write too much at one sitting, as I do not want to lose your attention or bore you with unnecessary information or detail.

My second entry in this category will follow soon as I am in the process of finishing it now. Thanks for reading. ~ Yvonne

No comments: